Sunday, April 3, 2011

Who?

E-mailed 3/3/11

If you're asking yourself: Who? You're right in-line with all local and national media. Sports reporters are scratching their heads on this one.

I'd say there is a chance this isn't true, but everyone national and local has called it.

Since I didn't know who Haith is, I'm assuming some of you don't, either. Here goes: he's the head coach (term used loosely) at the U of Miami. While there he's never finished better than 5th in his league (the always tough ACC). In 7 years at Miami, he is 23 games under .500 and has one NCAA tournament win.

In my last email I said I'd rather have the team's academic adviser take over as Head Coach before I hired Steve Alford. To put this in perspective, I'd gladly pay Aldord $2.3 mill a year not in total salary but MORE than whatever we're paying Haith. This makes it very hard to be an Alden defender.

From an Alumni, ESPN reporter Pat Forde: If Missouri has really hired Frank Haith, Mike Alden better have the Explanation of the Century.

Monday just got a whole lot worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment